Comment on page
Role & Access
When you create the Workspace, each user is assigned a Role and an Access level.
- Owner manages Billing information, the Workspace, and Members (subscribe/remove/monitor).
- Master cannot manage the Workspace oneself but manages Members (invite/remove/update).
- Member does not have managing permissions.
There are three different Access levels for project management:
- Any member can create and edit projects.
- Group members can view and edit projects within the group.
- Only the Group Manager or Creator can delete projects.
- 1.Sign in to Workspace with your Owner account.
- 2.Click the Workspace name in the upper left corner.
- 3.Select Settings.
- 4.Click the Members tab.
- 5.Select the desired Role in the Role drop-down menu.
The change of Role does not require the consent of the user. Changes made by the Owner take effect immediately.
Every member who accesses the project has permission to edit the content. You can collaborate on your project with your group members in real time and get quick feedback.