Comment on page
Preview Mode allows you to see the future live version of your scene. Rotate, Pan, and Zoom your camera, and watch your interactions come to life.
Chrome browser is recommended for testing in the mobile environment. Other browsers may cause operating problems.
Through Desktop Preview, you can see what your augmented content would look like if it were already published.
- 1.Copy the URL and access the Mobile Preview. Enter the URL on your mobile browser, and the Mobile Preview screen will appear on your device.
- 2.Access the QR Code to scan the code with your camera on mobile devices. Easily access the Mobile Preview without the need to manually enter the URL yourself.
- 3.Scan the Scene Target (QR Code or Image) you have set here. You can also simply download and print it out to use. Scan the target in your Mobile Preview to experience AR content on your own device.
Through Mobile Preview, you can see what your augmented content would look like if it were already published.
To use Mobile Preview, follow these steps:
- 1.Copy the URL and paste it into a mobile browser, or scan the QR code using the default camera app on your device.
- 2.Allow camera access on your mobile device.
- 3.Check your target and click Start Preview.
- 4.Scan either the QR code or the image target. The tracking guide will disappear once the target is successfully tracked.
- 5.Experience your content come to life.